Automatic translation through Google translator. Sorry for the errors
This year of 2019 the PDO Pla y Levante celebrates its twentieth anniversary. For this reason, a contest is held, open to all, of a logo that may accompany the acts carried out by the PDO during the year 2019.
1. The logo shall be presented printed or original on a cardboard of DIN A4 size. The proposed image must be contained in a circle of 15 cm in diameter. It must include the number 20, 20º, or 20º anniversary and the inscription DOP Pla i Llevant.
2. The logo proposal must be original. The author or authors when presenting their proposal assure that they have not infringed any intellectual property right. Otherwise the author or authors will be responsible for the plagiarism.
3. The proposal will be presented in a sealed envelope in which the motto with which it appears to the contest will appear. In another sealed envelope that will also have the slogan written if you have to put the identification of who presents it: name / s, ID, postal address, mobile phone and email. Both envelopes will be presented inside another envelope that will have the slogan written on the outside.
4. The presentation of the proposal can be done by mail or directly at the office of the Pla and Levante PDO (Calle del Canonge Barceló, 2. 07200 Felanitx, 971168569).
5. The deadline for submission is February 8, 2019 at 2:00 p.m. The jury’s decision will be made public on February 15.
6. The jury will be appointed by RDO Pla y Levante among professionals of recognized prestige.
7. The design will remain the property of the Pla and Levante PDO, which will make the use it considers appropriate, in whole or in part, in acts, publications or social networks.
8. The prize consists of a batch of wine bottles formed by a bottle of each of the 14 wineries that make up the Plan and Levante and a visit by four people in the winery that the winners wish.
9. The prize will be delivered on February 28 during the annual presentation of the wines of the PDO Pla y Levante, which takes place at the Valparaíso Hotel in Palma.
10. Proposals that have not been awarded may be withdrawn from the office of the PDO Pla y Levante as of February 18. The organization is committed to maintaining the anonymity of the non-awarded proposals.